Okoume marine plywood – Marine grade ply sheet Foresmate
High-quality plywood made from 100% veneers of the tropical hardwood Okoume, designed for toughness and lifespan. Its physical properties are quite stable and can endure lengthy exposure to severe weather conditions.
The Benefits of okoume marine plywood
- Marine-grade plywood is the most durable and strong plywood available. Even if you want to utilise it for exterior, interior, or marine purposes, marine plywood is always preferable than standard plywood. This will always yield a better result.
- Okoume Marine plywood is commonly used to make boats and boat parts because it is easy to cut into shapes. Many complicated curving constructions are required for boats. As a result, Okoume marine plywood is easily cut into any shape and size.
- Availability: Available in a variety of thicknesses and sizes. We can select marine plywood in a variety of sizes based on our needs. Solid wood, on the other hand, must be manufactured in the required size and thickness.
- Boat construction: Because of its lameness, okoume plywood can be easily folded. These qualities make it easier to employ in the construction of boats and their components. This is a long-lasting substance. Which material is ideal for marine applications?
- Kitchen Cabinets: Okoume plywood can be used to reface kitchen cabinets. Okoume plywood is more durable for kitchen cabinets and it has a more appealing appearance.
- It is utilised for deck components where moisture resistance and weight are critical considerations. It is long-lasting but requires frequent care.
- Hatches are little doors or openings (such as in an aeroplane or spaceship). Over time, the boat hatch gets exposed to dampness. As a result, marine plywood is the first choice for making the hatch.
- Kayak: A kayak is a small, thin boat that can only be operated by one person at a time. They propel the boat with a paddle. A robust, lightweight, and water-resistant material. Okoume Marine Plywood is the ideal material for kayak boat building.
We possessed CARB, CE, FSC, and other certifications.WBP non-aldehyde glue allow our okoume marine plywood to be used in a variety of indoor environments without fear of formaldehyde and other harmful substances. The fundamental advantage of employing waterproof glue in marine plywood is that if the plywood is exposed to moisture, or even very high humidity or boiling temperatures, the glue will not fail, and thus the plywood’s wood layers will not delaminate or come apart. If you’re making a plywood boat hull, this is a key design feature to consider. If the protective finish on the hull is damaged and the wood becomes wet, the plywood will remain structurally sound.